Marshall County Schools Home Page Banner

CTE Student of the Quarter Announced at CHS

Cameron High School senior Levi Carney has been named Career & Technical Education Student of the Quarter. He is a member of the Management and Administrative Support program.

Levi serves as CHS Student Council President, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) President, National Technical Honor Society President, Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) Treasurer and is a member of the Drug Free Club and National Honor Society. He attended the Governor’s Honors Academy (2019), the I Believe Conference (2017 – 2018) and the Horseshoe Entrepreneurship Leadership Conference (2018 – 2019). Levi has been an Academic Letterman since 2017. He volunteers at the Blue & Gold Center and the Strand Theatre. He also acts, writes musical performances and is interested in digital media production.   

“CTE has helped prepare me for a career in a plethora of fields by letting me learn a number of versatile skills,” Levi explained. “From soft skills, such as time management and communication, to hard skills like the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite and operation of office machinery, I’ve experienced it all. This allows me to jump into a number of jobs right after high school.”

Levi plans to attend college to major in Psychology and eventually open his own business.