Skip to content

Employee Resources - Benefits - Please check here before calling the county office.

Delta Dental - Dental claim form.

PEIA OPEN ENROLLMENT - PEIA open enrollment was April 2 - May 15, 2022.  Use the website located HERE to login and make any changes, review options, etc.  If you have any questions, call 304-843-4400 x341 and talk with Beth Phillips.

GVS Forms available:  Click HERE for vision benefit summary.  Click HERE for GVS member access to website.  Click HERE for Out of Network Vision Services Claim Form.  Note:  Only family members under age 18 will show on the website due to HIPAA.

WV PEIA - Visit the site and click on "Manage My Benefits" to login and make yearly changes as needed.  You will need to create an online account before using the site to view or change your information.

WV PEIA Change In Status Form - Click HERE for the form you have to submit to payroll whenever you have a status change event in your life (marriage, divorce, birth of a child, starting/ending a job, etc.)  If you have a change in status, please call Beth Phillips at the county office at 304-843-4400, ext. 341, to let her know.

Flexible Health Spending Account - This plan may reduce your taxes and increase your spendable income.  Representatives will be in schools starting March 29th.  Sign up for your enrollment appointment and learn more about available benefits at Enrollment Site (  Existing members can login to their accounts HERE.

Employee Assistance Program - Washington EAP Services Assistance provides individual and group counseling, consultation, education, and other services such as supervisor trainings, employee awareness, stress management, and workplace substance abuse, employee engagement, workplace ethics, coping with change, and others.  Employees can login HERE.

Benefit Estimate Form - Any employee considering retirement MUST complete and mail this form to the WV Consolidated Public Retirement Board.  THIS FORM DOES NOT OBLIGATE YOU.  However, before the board will send you their required retirement paperwork, this process must be completed.  It is not a quick process and may take months so send the form as soon as possible.  Click HERE for the form.

Employee Resources - Payroll - Please check here before calling the county office.

County Employee Login - Click HERE to login to the WVEIS site where you can get copies of prepared W2s, and see check stub history.

Federal W4 - Complete Form W-4 so that MCS can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay.  Click 2022 W-4.

State WV/IT-104 - Complete this form and present it payroll to avoid any delay in adjusting the amount of state income tax to be withheld from your wages.  Click HERE.

Substitute "Call Out" System - Click HERE to login to the Substitute Employee Management System to enter any vacancy you may have.  You can also call the Smartfind Express system at 1-877-403-0403.

Marriage or Divorce Packet - This packet includes multiple forms you may need to use during either of these life events (name/address/beneficiary change, etc.)  Click HERE for packet.

Salary Schedules - This pdf contains salary schedules for the 2022-2023 school year including:  professional, substitute teachers, service, supplemental contracts, middle school coach/band, high school coach/band, principals, and administrative.  Click HERE for the pdf.

One-Time Student Loan Debt Relief - On Aug. 24, 2022, a Student Debt Relief Plan that includes one-time student loan debt relief targeted to low- and middle-income families was made available.  The U.S. Department of Education (ED) will provide up to $20,000 in debt relief to Federal Pell Grant recipients and up to $10,000 in debt relief to non-Pell Grant recipients. Borrowers with loans held by ED are eligible for this relief if their individual income is less than $125,000 (or $250,000 for households).  Information about the program can be found HERE.  The application should be online October of 2022.

Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) - For more information on PSLF, visit  You can apply online and learn more about the program by visiting Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Help Tool | Federal Student Aid.  This form is the Public Service Load Forgiveness (PSLF) & Temporary Expanded PSLF (TEPSLF) Certification & Application.  Click HERE for the pdf form or go online to for assistance on how to fill out the form and fill out one online using their help tool.

Employee Resources - Certification Related

The Certification department of the WVDE is an excellent source for all your certification questions.  The experts can be reached at 304-558-7010 or through email to a general email address for their department at  Below are some specific links that may help you.

Certification Check - Check your own certification status at

Certification Forms - This page lists the forms you need along with instructions on how to complete them.  Application Forms - West Virginia Department of Education (

Substitute Certifications - This page lists information about substitute teachers and school nurses.  Marshall County only considers sub applicants with a four-year degree.  Certification Info - West Virginia Department of Education (

Praxis Preparation - Successful passing of Praxis tests can lead to additional areas of certification along with form 8C.  The WVDE will also provide study resources and free testing for certain tests (core skills, some math, some science).  Learn more HERE.

Employee Resources - Travel Related

IN COUNTY Reimbursement - Click HERE for the form.

OUT OF COUNTY Reimbursement - Click HERE for the form.

Field Trip Request Website - Click HERE.

Employee Resources - SAFETY / Workers' Comp Related

Employee Safety Handbook Updated 6-30-21 - Click HERE for the handbook.

Worker's Comp Report of Injury Form (Return to Beth Phillips) - Click HERE for the form.

Return to Work Packet (Give to Doctor, return form after appointment) - Click HERE for the form.

Employee Resources - Associations

For employees who are interested in joining organizations related to your position, here are some links below you may find useful (in alphabetical order).

AFT West Virginia -

West Virginia Association of Elementary & Middle School Principals -

West Virginia Association of School Administrators -

West Virginia Association of School Nurses -

West Virginia Association of Secondary School Principals WVASSP -

West Virgina Education Association -

West Virginia School Service Personnel Association -