Summer Food Deliveries
The USDA has issued waivers to Marshall County Schools so we can offer 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches to be delivered free of charge to any student in Marshall County Schools. Deliveries will begin the week of July 18th and continue through the week of August 15th. If you would like to sign up for this free Meal Kit Delivery Service, fill out the form by clicking HERE.
- All staff can access the MCS Online Policy Training Course by clicking HERE. You will be directed to a OneNote Notebook and will sign in with your email and email password.
- The CE Schedule for Professional Staff can be found HERE.
- The CE Schedule for Service Staff can be found HERE.
- Professional Development opportunities for professional staff are HERE.
- Autism Training opportunities are listed HERE.
Help keep our schools and children safe. If you see something, say something. West Virginia Safe Schools Helpline: 866-723-3982. Anonymous 24/7 reporting of anything that might harm students. If you suspect child abuse or neglect, call 1-800-352-6513 and follow the automated prompts.