COVID-19 School Recovery Plan & Guidance
Marshall County Schools follows the WVDE COVID guidance as outlined in the WVDE COVID School Recovery Plan & Guidance document. More information can be found HERE.
- All staff can access the MCS Online Policy Training Course by clicking HERE. You will be directed to a OneNote Notebook and will sign in with your email and email password.
- The CE Schedule for Professional Staff can be found HERE.
- The CE Schedule for Service Staff can be found HERE.
- Professional Development opportunities for professional staff are HERE.
- Autism Training opportunities are listed HERE.
Help keep our schools and children safe. If you see something, say something. West Virginia Safe Schools Helpline: 866-723-3982. Anonymous 24/7 reporting of anything that might harm students. If you suspect child abuse or neglect, call 1-800-352-6513 and follow the automated prompts.