COVID-19 School Recovery Plan & Guidance
Marshall County Schools follows the WVDE COVID guidance as outlined in the WVDE COVID School Recovery Plan & Guidance document. More information can be found HERE.
- All staff can access the MCS Online Policy Training Course by clicking HERE. You will be directed to a OneNote Notebook and will sign in with your email and email password.
- The Professional Personnel Back-to-School Schedule is HERE.
- The Service Personnel Back-to-School Schedule is HERE.
- Professional Development opportunities for professional staff are HERE.
- Autism Training opportunities within the county can be found HERE. To learn about the Autism Mentor Training program provided by Marshall University, click HERE.
Help keep our schools and children safe. If you see something, say something. West Virginia Safe Schools Helpline: 866-723-3982. Anonymous 24/7 reporting of anything that might harm students. If you suspect child abuse or neglect, call 1-800-352-6513 and follow the automated prompts.